Justrite Nonmetallic Safety Dispensing Cans
Nonmetallic Safety Can offers reliable dispensing for even highly corrosive liquids
Manufacturer: Justrite 14545
Nonmetallic Laboratory Safety Cans have all the benefits of Justrite's Type I polyethylene safety cans, with the addition of a self-closing faucet for easy dispensing.
- Spouts with pressure-relief cap with stainless steel flame arrester
- Stainless steel hardware, featured on top for maximum corrosion resistance and long life
- Five-gallon size features vacuum-relief valve in lid allowing liquids to flow smoothly
- Unique proprietary current-carrying carbon insert imbedded into container provides for proper grounding
- Nonmetallic Shelf Cans have faucet mounted two inches above bottom to eliminate lifting cans during dispensing
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok