Justrite™ QuickBerm™ Washdown Stations
Portable drive-through station captures contaminated water from vehicle and construction equipment wash down
Manufacturer: Justrite™ 28581
- Vinyl coated material reinforced with radio frequency-welded, high visibility yellow runway strips that withstand drive-thru traffic, including backhoes and skid steers
- Removable foam inserts of 102mm (4 in.) diameter, supports sidewalls and planks (203W x 51mm H) slide into pockets to keep end walls elevated to prevent wastewater from escaping during drive-over
- Foldable to compact size after removing foam inserts
- Two 1 in. NPT fittings on each side of berm for drainage
- Brass grommets around perimeter enables securely anchor berm during use
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Comply with EPA for stormwater regulations.
|16.5 x 4.3 x 0.1 m|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok