DWK Life Sciences Kimble™ KIMAX™ Automatic Burets with Bottles
Supplier: DWK Life Sciences 17124F100
standard taper joints fit into reagent bottles with standard taper necks.
- Constructed with overflow tubes that return directly to reservoir
- For air intake, overflow cups have hose connection for attaching drying tube; second drying tube provided for use between rubber bulb and reservoir
- Precision bore tubing permanently marked with individual serial number
- Durable black ceramic enamel scale
- Inset shows top configuration
A certificate is provided to indicate instrument traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|Reservoir bottle, U-shaped drying tube, vented connecting tube, rubber squeeze bulb, No. 1 single-holed rubber stopper, PTFE stopcock plug and 1/4 in. I.D. rubber tubing, durable black ceramic enamel scale|
|ASTM E542, ASTM E694, NIST|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok