DWK Life Sciences Kimble Chase™ Broad Range Specific Gravity Hydrometer
For liquids lighter than water
Supplier: DWK Life Sciences 521130610
- Serial number is printed on the scale
- Graduation interval: 0.005 sp.gr.
- Ballast is made from steel pellets and a binder, and is free of heavier metals
- Includes certificate of traceability
- Certificate of traceability indicates that the hydrometers are manufactured using devices calibrated using NIST traceable standards
- Meets or exceeds the requirements in ASTM™ specification E100, and it is calibrated to ASTM specification E126 to ensure accuracy
|Broad Range Specific Gravity Hydrometer|
|0.650 to 1.000|
|Certificate of Traceability|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok