DWK Life Sciences Kimble Chase Plain Form API ASTM Hydrometers
Uses API scale (American Petroleum Institute) to measure specific gravity of a liquid relative to water
Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences 521308910
- Serial number printed on the scale
- Ballast is made from steel pellets and a binder, and is free of heavier metals
- Includes Certificate of Traceability
- Certificate of Traceability indicates that the hydrometers are manufactured using devices calibrated using NIST traceable standards
- Meets or exceeds the requirements in ASTM specification E100, and it is calibrated to ASTM specification E126 to ensure accuracy
|API 89° to 101°|
|Plain form API ASTM Hydrometer|
|Certificate of Traceability|
DWK Life Sciences (Kimble)
DWK Life Sciences (Wheaton)
Buy $500 or more in DWK Life Sciences products and get $500 more to spend on products at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok