DWK Life Sciences Kimble™ Kontes™ 10mL SLOW-DRY™ Concentrator Tube for Evaporative Concentrators
The SLOW-DRY™ concentrator tube reduces the risk of concentrating a sample to dryness.
Supplier: DWK Life Sciences 5700711025
- Unique tip features an insulated air space around the constricted end of the tube, shielding the sample and providing a protective temperature buffer
- Secure to assembly with 675300 polyacetal clamps
- Tube Capacity 10mL
- Graduation Intervals (mL) 0-1 in 0.1, 2-10 in 1
- Height 113mm
- Standard Taper joints 19/22
- Case of 1
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
|0 to 1 mL/0.1 mL, 2 to 10 mL/1 mL|
|Slow dry tube|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok