Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
DWK Life Sciences Kimble™ Stainless Steel Standard Taper Joint Clamp
The Kimble™ Stainless Steel Standard Taper Joint Clamp is used to secure standard ground joint connections in glass assemblies and is characterized by its easy handling and excellent resilience.
Supplier: DWK Life Sciences 6754001420
This item is not returnable. View return policy
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Available in either metal or polyoxymethylene (POM)
- Dimensionally stable with particularly good spring properties
- Easy, safe and quick to fit
- Superior chemical and temperature resistance
- Can be heated up to 500°C
- Plastic clips are marked with their joint size and are color coded to allow easy identification of the size of clip required
|Standard Taper Joint Clamp|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok