Thermo Scientific KingFisher Duo Prime Purification System
This compact purification instrument provides high quality yields of nucleic acids (DNA/RNA) and proteins with excellent reproducibility and minimal hands-on time.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 5400110
Reap high yields of quality nucleic acids from a variety of starting materials with the Thermo Scientific KingFisher Duo Prime purification system. This compact instrument is ideal for laboratories requiring nucleic acid purification, and is easily modified for use in proteomics and cell isolation. It provides excellent reproducibility with minimal hands-on time, and has a small footprint in the lab. New features, including a UV lamp for easy decontamination and optional bar-code reader enhance functionality.
- Isolates DNA, RNA and proteins from a variety of starting materials including cell-free body fluids, blood, bacteria, cell cultures, tissue and plant samples; with volumes ranging up to 5mL
- Automated magnetic bead technology, included in all KingFisher systems, allows excellent recovery of samples with great reproducibility and efficiency
- Built-in UV lamp delivers easy and effective decontamination
- Optional bar-code reader allows users to track samples directly in the internal software
- Use with optimized KingFisher Pure DNA and RNA isolation kits and protocols for a complete, easy-to-use solution, or customize with Thermo Scientific BindIt software to create your own protocols
- Available in eight languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Portuguese
- Protocols can be modified or developed, as well as imported directly to the instrument using PC or via USB stick
- Able to save run log files individually, providing traceability and complete data management
- Flexible, fast and compact size system for diverse applications
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|DNA and RNA isolation from various starting materials, proteomic applications, cell isolation|
|10 to 75°C in RT (plate row A)|
|Using PC or USB memory device|
|LCD color display|
|Microtiter 96 Deepwell plate (95040450); KingFisher Flex 24 Deepwell plate (95040470)|
|12-pin or 6-pin|
|Up to 16 hours|
|96 DW plate 50 to 1000µL, 24 DW plate 200 to 5000µL, Elution strip 30 to 130µL|
|4 to 75°C in RT (elution strip)|
|Space for ca. 200 protocols|
|KingFisher Duo Prime|
|Special design, 1x12 format|
|Up to 12 (12-pin magnet head); Up to 6 (6-pin magnet head)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok