KOVA Glasstic Slide 10 with Grids
Use optically clear plastic for microscopic analysis with same refractive index as glass. Glasstic Slide 10 with Grids is a 10-chambered slide with a hemocytometer-type grid.
Manufacturer: KOVA 87144
Use optically clear plastic for microscopic analysis with same refractive index as glass. Glasstic Slide 10 with Grids is a 10-chambered slide with a hemocytometer-type grid.KOVA Glasstic Slides sets the standard for accurate, reproducible, cost-effective and time-efficient standardized microscopic analysis. KOVA Glasstic Slides are extremely time-efficient and cost-effective.
- Manufactured from optically clear plastic with same refractive index as glass
- Each 10-chambered Glasstic Slide features 10 individual fully segregated specimen wells
- Capillary action reduces pipetting errors
- Suspends sediments homogeneously throughout the specimen
- Eliminates other variables, providing precise, reproducible fluid distribution throughout each chamber
- Chamber walls prevent specimen leakage and cross-contamination
- Glasstic slide grid is in the focal plane of the specimen, allowing for use over a range of magification
- Provides results that have high correlation with results obtained with precision hemocytometers: red blood cells: r: 0.99; white blood cells: r: 0.99; platelets: r: 0.93
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Microscopic examination of Urine and other body fluids|
|Glasstic slide 10:100 slides with grids|
|Urine sediment analysis system|
|Plastic with the optical qualities of glass|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok