Hughes Laboratory Drench Shower
Hughes Laboratory Drench Shower is ideal for labs, schools and general light duty indoor use where space is at a premium, this emergency drench shower is suitable for use in applications that do not require an eye wash and are not subject to the possibility of freezing or overheating.
Supplier: Justrite Manufacturing Co L23GS
- Specially designed valve with low operating torque offering reliable, easy on/off operation when emergencies occur.
- Valve includes an integral, heavy-duty stainless steel stop-plate to handle rough operation without failure.
- Low operating torque offers reliable, easy on/off operation.
- Durable, coated stainless steel pull handle with nylon valve connection is easy to grip and activate for immediate water drenching from the shower rose that is designed for high flow rates.
- Includes an inspection record tag for recording test and service history
- Powder coated stainless steel pipework and rose ensures resistance to corrosive and flammable materials
- Easy to clean
- High-performance quarter-turn ball valve made of 316L stainless steel endure the harshest environments and site conditions
- Includes a universal eye wash and safety shower sign for enhanced visibility
- Meets ANSI Z358.1 2014 and EN 15154 standards, supports OSHA requirements
ANSI Z358.1-2014 and EN15154 Compliant
Warranty and Services
|Green Powder Coat|
|Powder Coated Stainless Steel|
|Safety Shower and Emergency Eye Wash|
|ANSI Z358.1-2014 and EN15154 Compliant|
|Emergency Shower and Eye Wash with Water|
|1 in. (F) NPT|
|22 to 87 psi|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok