Hughes Laboratory Eye/Face Wash with Open Stainless Steel Bowl
Hughes Laboratory Eye/Face Wash is ideal for laboratories, schools and general light duty indoor use.
Manufacturer: Justrite Manufacturing Co L85GS
- Pop-off dust covers protect the twin spray nozzles from contaminants, and are lifted off by the water jets upon operation via the push plate.
- Easy-to-clean powder coated stainless steel bowl for excellent corrosion resistance
- Fine mesh strainers and an individual flow controller provide a gentle flow of aerated water and prevent further injury to the eyes
- High-performance quarter-turn ball valves made of 316L stainless steel endure the harshest environments and site conditions
- Includes an inspection record tag for recording test and service history.
- Includes a universal eye wash sign for enhanced visibility
- Meets ANSI Z358.1 and EN 15154 standards, and supports OSHA requirements.
ANSI Z358.1-2014 and EN15154 Compliant
Warranty and Services
|ANSI Z358.1-2014 and EN15154 Compliant|
|29 to 87psi|
|Chrome plated brass with stainless steel mesh|
|Emergency eye washes|
|Green Powder Coat|
|Emergency shower and eye washes with water|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok