Thermo Scientific™ 2D Labtainer™ BioProcess Container (BPC), ASI™ 28 film, 3 ports, MPC insert and body connectors, injection site
Use small volume Labtainers for sampling, harvesting, preparation, storage and transport of process liquids.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ SS00013I
This Thermo Scientific™ Labtainer™ BioProcess Container (BPC) 2D system is composed of Thermo Scientific™ ASI™ 28 film, a 4-layer, 12.5 mL, animal origin–free ethyl vinyl acetate film and includes 3 ports (including an injection site). A wide range of capacities, port configurations and tubing styles are available.
- Helps to eliminate post-use cleaning steps required with reusable containers, and to reduce cross-contamination risks
- All Labtainers constructed in an ISO 7 cleanroom environment under cGMP conditions
- Harvesting from, feeding into, and collecting samples from bioreactors and fermenters
- Preparing and storing buffer, culture media, and process liquid
- Collecting chromatography feed and fraction
- Harvesting, storing, and transporting bulk drug product and drug precursors
|Store at room temperature.|
|3 Ports (1 Luer Lock Insert Connection + Cap, 1 Luer Lock Body Connection + Cap, 1 Injection Site)|
|MPC insert and body connectors and injection site|
|Ethyl Vinyl Acetate|
|One 4-mil. poly bag|
|20.3 x 16.5 cm (8.0 x 6.5 in.)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok