Thermo Scientific Labtainer BioProcess Container (BPC) 2D System, ASI 28 Film, 2 Panel Ports
Use small volume Labtainers for sampling, harvesting, preparation, storage and transport of process liquids.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific SS00105I
This Thermo Scientific BioProcess Container (BPC) 2D System is composed of Thermo Scientific ASI 26/77 Polyethylene Film, a single-web, multi-layer 12.5 mL film. This BPC includes 2 ports (1 MPC insert + cap, 1 MPC body + cap). It is available in 50, 100 and 200L capacities.
- Helps to eliminate post-use cleaning steps required with reusable containers, and to reduce cross-contamination risks
- All Labtainers constructed in an ISO 7 cleanroom environment under cGMP conditions
- Harvesting from, feeding into, and collecting samples from bioreactors and fermenters
- Preparing and storing buffer, culture media, and process liquid
- Collecting chromatography feed and fraction
- Harvesting, storing, and transporting bulk drug product and drug precursors
BPC port specifications:
- Line 1: MPC insert with 9.5mm (3/8 in.) barb, cap, and pinch clamp. Tubing: Silicone, length: 51cm (20 in.), ID x OD: 9.5 x 15.9mm (0.38 x 0.63 in.)
- Line 2: MPC body with 9.5mm (3/8 in.) barb, plug, and pinch clamp.
|142.2 x 95.3 cm (56.0 x 37.5 in.)|
|MPC connections + caps, pinch clamps|
|5 per case|
|Store at room temperature.|
|This product is packaged and sealed into plastic dust cover packaging which is then placed into carboard cartons labeled with product and lot identification.|
|Labtainer 2D BioProcess Containter System|
|C-Flex, 51 cm (20 in.)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok