LaMotte™ 2020we and 2020wi Portable Turbidity Meters
Supplier: LaMotte™ 1970ISO/DEL
Compact handheld water analysis instrument with microprocessor-driven optical system and unique optics configuration. Available in EPA- or ISO-compliant versions.
- Provides precise, sensitive and dependable measurements
- Reads low levels for turbidity (0.05 NTU) and expands to higher ranges: 0-4000
- Response time: <5 seconds
- Features seven languages, data logging (4000 points), signal averaging, USB port
- Uses 3.7V lithium rechargeable battery and wall plug, with auto shut-off
- Replacement glass test tubes available; see Cat. No. 03-920-406
|0,1 and 10 NTU standards, sample bottle, four vials, USB cable and wall plug all in a waterproof carrying case|
|±0.05, ±2%, ±3%|
|Lithium ion rechargeable|
|ISO 7027 Standard|
|0.01, 0.1, 1 NTU/FNU|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok