LIFE™ O2 SoftPac™ Portable Emergency Oxygen Units
Life™ O2 SoftPac™ Portable Emergency Oxygen Units are a light-weight, easily portable unit for frequent carrying by first responders to provide emergency oxygen to a breathing victim or oxygen-enriched CPR to a non-breathing victim.
Supplier: LIFE™ LIFE2101
- 6 pounds
- Constant reading supply gauge visible through a clear window
- Shoulder strap, foam handle, and padded case for easy carrying
- Wall mount hook
- Universally fits both adults and children with one-way valve and filter to prevent disease transmission
- Disposable/replaceable (or refillable) cylinder
- 40-minute supply at 6 LPM
- Shipped with cylinder full of O2 and ready to use
|Emergency Oxygen Unit|
|Serves as inhalator for breathing victim, resuscitator for nonbreathing victim|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok