LIFE™ OxygenPac™ Emergency Oxygen in Wall Case
For industrial and office workplace first aid programs, LIFE™ OxygenPac™ is simple and easy to use to give crucial lifesaving oxygen until medical help arrives.
Manufacturer: LIFE™ LIFE 612
- Administer oxygen easily and quickly with unit featuring transparent cover and clear two-step instructions.
- Serves as inhalator for breathing victim, resuscitator for nonbreathing victim. For resuscitation, mask with one-way valve eliminates direct contact, prevents transfer of body fluids.
- Convenient handle for wall mounting or transport.
- Refillable tank holds 90-minute supply of oxygen at fixed flowrate of 6 or 12 L/min. (“Normal” and “High”) to provide recommended 100% inspired O2.
- Unit measures 9L × 6 3/8W × 20 in.H (23 × 16 × 51cm); weighs 16 lb. (7kg).
- Unit includes O2 fill and fasteners for wall mounting.
- Durable case, clear cover
- Two-step instructions, simple on/off lever, constant reading supply gague
- Universally fits both adults and children
|O2 fill and fasteners for wall mounting|
|Serves as inhalator for breathing victim, resuscitator for nonbreathing victim|
|SoftPac emergency Oxygen unit|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok