3B Scientific™ Life-Size Dual Sex Human Figure - includes 3B Smart Anatomy
3B Scientific™ Life-Size Dual Sex Human Figure features the skin removed from one half of the figure, showing the underlying musculature of the chest, back, abdomen, head and neck
Supplier: 3B Scientific™ B53
3B Smart Anatomy is now included with any 3B Scientific anatomy model.
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIPP: you will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge.
The front wall of the torso detaches to reveal the inner structures and organs in tremendous detail. In all, 41 component parts can be dissected from the human anatomy model.
- 2-part head
- Brain half
- M. sternocleido stoideus
- M. Deltoideus
- M. Biceps brachii
- M. Triceps brachii
- M. Palmaris longus with m. Felxior carpi radialis
- M. Brachioradialis with m. Extensor carpi radialis
- Skin of the left arm
- Muscled leg, upper part
- Muscle leg, lower part
- Skin of the left leg
- Abdominal cover
- Mammary gland
- 2 removable lungs
- 2-part removable heart
- Removable Liver
- 2-part removable stomach
- Removable kidney half
- 4-part removable intestines
- 3-part female genital insert with embryo
- 4-part male genital
- M. Satorius
- M. Gluteus maximus
- M. Rectus femoris
- M. Gastrocnemius
- M. Biceps femoris cap. L. with m. semitendinosus
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok