3B Scientific™ Life-Size, Three-Part Hand and Wrist Model - includes 3B Smart Anatomy
This life size hand model shows the superficial and internal structures of the human hand, including bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves, and arteries (superficial and deep palmar arches).
Supplier: 3B Scientific™ M18
3B Smart Anatomy is now included with any 3B Scientific anatomy model.
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIPP: you will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge.
So exquisitely detailed that it even has fingerprints. This beautiful full-scale model of the human left hand shows a superficial dissection of its dorsal surface, which exposes veins, nerves, tendons, and the extensor retinaculum, while the palmar surface features three dissections at progressively deeper levels.
- 1st layer—palmar aponeurosis
- 2nd layer—consists of the flexor retinaculum, superficial palmar arch, tendons of the flexor digitorum, and lumbricales
|Study of the anatomy of the Human hand|
|Superficial and internal structures of the Human hand, including bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves and arteries (superficial and deep palmar arches), removable parts include palmar aponeurosis and plate of superficial tendons|
|Model, Hand, Internal Structure|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok