Thermo Scientific™ Lindberg/Blue M™ Moldatherm™ Box Furnaces
Minimize outer surface temperatures while maintaining uniform heat distribution within the chamber. Suitable for a variety of industrial and laboratory applications.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ BF51794C1
Minimize outer surface temperatures while maintaining uniform heat distribution within the chamber. Thermo Scientific™ Lindberg/Blue M™ Moldatherm™ Box Furnaces include unique insulation and heating element composites, and are available in several popular chamber sizes to meet the most demanding laboratory applications. Advanced engineering and specialized construction techniques include variable density insulation, double shell cabinets, long-life heating elements and horizontal side swing doors.
Not available in Europe
Advanced engineering and specialized construction techniques include variable density insulation, double shell cabinets, long-life heating elements and vertical, horizontal side swing or swing down doors.
- Selectable self-tuning feature sets best control parameters for the thermal process
- PID control (proportional, integral, derivative) prevents overshoot
- Main power ON/OFF switch on control panel
- Controlled heat-up rate eliminates thermal shock to materials
- Quick heat-up and cool-down rates
- Adjustable high-limit overtemperature protection
- Simultaneous LED display of actual temperature vs. setpoint
- Can be configured to display temperature in either °C or °F
- Unique double wall minimizes exterior surface temperatures for operator safety and energy efficiency
- Side-hinge door for convenient operation and full chamber access
- Long-life Type K thermocouple
- Air vent (1in. dia., top) and air inlet (0.375in. dia., rear) for inert atmosphere exchange; will experience some leakage at door
- Removable and replaceable Moldatherm hearth plate supports load and prevents damage due to spillage
- Energy-efficient Moldatherm insulation with embedded heating elements
- Safety door switch to interrupt power to heating element when door is opened; protects heating element and minimizes exposure to end-user
Digital, Single-Setpoint Controller
- Single segment, single setpoint, one ramp to setpoint
Digital Single-Program, Multiple-Segment Programmable Controller
- Single program with multiple segments for ramp (up and down) and dwell (timed hold) temperature control
Optional RS485 Digital Communications Port allows controller to be connected to a PC for remote monitoring and control of the furnace. Up to 30 units can be connected to one PC.
10ft. power cord except 1.5 cu. ft. models which require customer-supplied power cord or hardwiring.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|208/240 V 50/60 Hz|
|25.75 x 21 x 26 in. (65.4 x 53.3 x 66 cm)|
|9 x 9 x 14 in. (22.9 x 22.9 x 35.6 cm)|
|100°C to 1100°C|
|18.4 L; Digital/OTP Control; 240V, 50/60Hz; 3500W|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok