Corning Low Concentration Synthemax II Microcarriers
Corning Microcarriers simplify the scale-up process. The beads arrive sterile and ready-to-use with bioreactors. In addition, the microcarriers are available with surface treatments to enhance cell attachment and maximize cell yield and viability.
Manufacturer: Corning 4622
Corning microcarriers are designed to simplify your scale-up processes. The microcarriers are sterile, ready-to-use, and available in closed systems packaging to be used directly with bioreactors. Additionally, the microcarriers are surface-treated to enhance cell attachment, maximizing cell yield and viability.
- Consistency USP Class VI polystyrene material provides a consistent platform
- Performance Corning microcarriers are offered with four surface treatments:
- Corning Synthemax II substrate creates a synthetic surface on the microcarriers for stem cell expansion. Use low concentration for MSC applications and high concentration for iPS/ES applications.
- Corning CellBIND surface treatment infuses the surface of the microcarriers with oxygen to improve cell attachment
- Positive charge surface treatment
- Collagen coating
- Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10−6
- Available as closed system solutions
- Bead size: 125 µm to 212 µm
- Density: 1.026 ± 0.004 g/cm³
- cm²/gram: 360
Vials and Closed System Packaging
Corning microcarriers are available sterile and ready to use in 10 g vials. This format provides flexibility to select the amount of beads to use.
During the mature phase of process development and into manufacturing, closed system packaging would be necessary to maintain sterility and ease bioreactor loading. Corning microcarriers are also available in off-the-shelf and custom closed systems packaging. Tubing, connectors, and materials are customizable based on individual needs.
|Low Concentration Synthemax™ II Surface|
|USP Class VI polystyrene|
|Microcarrier 100g Bottle|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok