Thermo Scientific™ MabCaptureC™ High Capacity Protein A Resin
A high-performance chromatography resin for capturing mAbs and recombinant Fc-tagged fusion proteins. Resin provides high specific binding capacity and enhanced alkaline stability characteristics under clean-in-place conditions (CIP).
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ A53034
DescriptionMabCaptureC High Capacity Protein A Resin is a high-performance chromatography resin for capturing monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and recombinant Fc-tagged fusion proteins. It provides high specific-binding capacity and enhanced alkaline-stability characteristics under clean-in-place conditions (CIP), for more robust purification and resin regeneration.
Features of the MabCaptureC High Capacity Protein A Resin include:
• High binding capacity—60 mg hIgG/mL at 5-minite residence (80 mg/mL at 10-minute residence)
• Alkaline stability—engineered to withstand common CIP procedures with 0.2 M NaOH, enabling efficient cleaning of the chromatography resin and improving product quality
• Animal component-free raw materials
• Versatility—clean antibody or Fc-fusion protein preparations from cell culture supernatant, serum, or ascites
• Stability—high-affinity Protein A is securely immobilized to high purity agarose to prevent leaching of ligand, target antibody, or base support
The Protein A ligand, which is produced in yeast, is immobilized on a rigid and uniformly sized agarose bead with an average particle size of 75 μm. The uniformity of the particle size, in turn, delivers superior performance characteristics over traditional resins.
MabCaptureC High Capacity Protein A Resin, alkaline-stable, is suitable for the purification of mAbs as well as a subpopulation of scFv’s and Fab fragments that contain a VH3 domain.
|200 mL of resin provided as a 50% slurry, Upon receipt store at 4°C|
|Cross linked Agarose|
|High Capacity Protein A Resin, Alkaline Stable|
|60 mg hIgG/mL @ 5 min residence (80 mg/mL @ 10 min residence)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.