Invitrogen™ MagicMark™ XP Western Protein Standard
Specifically designed for easy and convenient protein molecular weight estimation directly on Western blots
Supplier: Invitrogen™ LC5602
Includes: 250 μL of ready-to-use standard mixture is provided in a plastic vial; Loading buffer consists of 125 mM Tris-HCl (pH 6.8), 10 mM DTT, 17.4% Glycerol, 3% SDS, and 0.025% Bromophenol Blue
- MagicMark XP Western Protein Standard consists of nine recombinant proteins (20–220 kDa), each of which contains an IgG binding site
- The IgG binding site binds the primary or secondary antibody used for detection of the target protein, allowing direct visualization of the standard on the western blot
- The MagicMark XP Standard is compatible with most western kits and substrates (chemiluminescent, chromogenic, and fluorescent)
- The protein standard is supplied in a ready-to-use format for direct loading onto gels; no need to heat, reduce, or add sample buffer prior to use
- Store at -20°C
- Western blotting: detection of the nine unstained bands via the detection method used for the target protein. Compatible with chemiluminescent substrates and fluorescent secondary antibodies (not recommended for antibodies labeled with fluors in the 500–550 nm channel)
- Protein size estimation: protein sizing on SDS-polyacrylamide gels and on western blot using western blot detection method
Shipping Condition: Dry Ice
|250 μL of ready-to-use standard mixture is provided in a plastic vial. Loading buffer consists of 125 mM Tris-HCl (pH 6.8), 10 mM DTT, 17.4% Glycerol, 3% SDS, and 0.025% Bromophenol Blue.
Store at -20°C.
|220, 120, 100, 80, 60, 50, 40, 30, 20 kDa|
|Western Blotting, SDS-PAGE|
|User defined detection system|
|20 to 220 kDa|
|Bolt™ Bis-Tris Plus Gels, Novex™ Tricine Gels, Novex™ Tris-Glycine Gels, NuPAGE™ Bis-Tris Gels, NuPAGE™ Tris-Acetate Gels, SDS-PAGE Gels|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.