Carson™ Magnifying Safety Glasses with Clip-on, Flip-Up Lens System
Carson™ Magnifying Safety Glasses with Clip-on, Flip-Up Lens System include a pair of 1.5X power (+2.5 diopter) clip-on, flip-up magnifying lenses to help protect the eyes from all sorts of hobbies, crafts, tasks and other low vision needs.
Manufacturer: Carson™ VM20
- Distortion-free clip-on, flip up magnifying lenses contain a 1.5X power magnification which is equivalent to +2.5 diopters.
- Scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses and cushioned rubber temple pads for maximum user comfort.
- Clear lens design provides UV A/B/C protection along with protective side shields.
- Rated for eye protection against low to moderate impact hazards but are not unbreakable and are not recommended for any high impact hazards such as but not limited to shooting, racket sports, paintball or any other similar activities.
- Do not provide unlimited protection.
- Must be worn for the whole duration of exposure to hazards. (Leave the work area if any irritation occurs or if the glasses become damaged or cracked.)
- Meet the ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2015 personal eye protection standard for impact resistance.
- Not rated to protect from hazards including, but not limited to chemical, heat, welding, dust, light (IR/UV/Laser/etc.) and splash hazards.
- Additional protective eyewear such as face shields and helmets should be worn to provide additional protection depending on the application and the manufacturer's specifications.
- Come with a protective PVC storage pouch with a magnetic enclosure system.
- Ideal for multiple hobbies, crafts, tasks and other low vision tasks.
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Clip-on, Flip-Up Lens System|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok