Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Slice Manual Metal Handle Utility Knife
Slice Manual Metal-Handle Utility Knife features a manual-retract slider with 3 fixed cutting positions.
Manufacturer: Slice 10490
- Manual-retract slider offers three fixed cutting positions for different tasks, as well as a fully retracted position for safe storage.
- Onboard blade garage is designed to hold one spare blade.
- Finger-friendly edge reduces lacerations.
- Excellent wear resistance
- Blades are chemically inert, which means they never rust.
- Installed blade type: Rounded tip
- Durable metal handle with heavy texture finish
- Manual retraction with 3 cutting positions
- Ambidextrous design
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic blade
- Chemically inert blade never rusts
- Oil- and lubricant-free blade
- 100 percent zirconium oxide blade
- Fewer blade changes mean fewer injuries
- Compatible blades: 10523, 10524, 10525
- No-tool blade change
|10524, 10523, 10525 blade|
|1 rounded tip 10524 ceramic blade|
|Carbon steel, Aluminum-steel alloy, Zinc-steel alloy, GFN, TPR, Stainless steel, Zirconium oxide|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok