Slice Manual Seam Ripper
Slice Manual Seam Ripper features a rounded tip blade and finger-friendly edge that prevents accidental cuts and punctures
Manufacturer: Slice 10596
- Thin, durable seam ripper with a safe ceramic blade
- Ceramic blade is chemically inert, non-magnetic, non-sparking, and never rusts
- Ergonomic design helps reduce hand strain associated with prolonged tool use
- Lanyard hole keeps the tool close by for quick fixes
- Ideal for both crafting and manufacturing settings
- Smoothly hooks and cuts thread without excessive tugging at the surrounding material
- Installed 10536 blade has a rounded tip; a pointed-tip 10537 blade is available separately.
- Two cutting depths.
- Installed rounded tip prevents punctures.
- Installed blade type: Rounded tip
- Durable nylon handle
- Ambidextrous design
- Compatible blades: 10536, 10537
- Oil- and lubricant-free blade
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs
- No-tool blade change
|Crafting and manufacturing|
|10536, 10537 blade|
|1 ceramic 10536 seam ripper blade|
|GFN, POM, Stainless steel, Carbon steel, Zirconium oxide|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok