MAPA Blue-Grip Latex Gloves
Provides easy on-off thermal protection
Manufacturer: MAPA 301429
Rated excellent for handling acids, “mild” caustics, alcohols, sanitizing agents and detergents, as well as other chemical, mechanical and thermal hazards. Ideal for handling frozen food, hot containers, sharp edges, abrasives, cutting and tearing hazards, sheet metal and plastic resins.
- Heavy-duty, liquid-proof gloves with a double-dipped nonabrasive, nonslip grip
- Interlock-knit cotton lining absorbs perspiration
- For intermittent exposure from -17° to +100°C (0° to 212°F)
- Gloves feature a natural rubber latex coating firmly bonded to a reinforcing, 9 oz. (255g) cotton knit lining
- Hand contoured with no seams in the work area
- Light blue with a medium blue grip
Small and Medium are 12 in. long (30cm). Large and X-Large are 13 in. long (33cm).
FDA 510(k) approved for medical use. Meets FDA 21 CFR 170-199 for food processing.
|handling Acids, “mild” Caustics, Alcohols, sanitizing agents and Detergents, as well as other chemical, mechanical and thermal hazards, handling frozen food, hot containers, sharp edges, abrasives, cutting and tearing hazards, sheet Metal and Pl|
|FDA 510(k), FDA 21 CFR 170-199|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok