MAPA ChemZoil Neoprene Gloves
Maximum chemical protection available in the MAPA supported glove line
Manufacturer: MAPA 339421
Excellent protection against acids; for use with chemical protective suits. Ideal for chemical processing, alkaline units at petroleum refineries, metal plating operations, hazardous material handling, hazmat and chemical spills.
- Black, heavyweight, neoprene ChemZoil NL 339 material
- Articulated finger design for added comfort, flexibility and reduced hand fatigue
- Soft, interlocked knit cotton liner absorbs perspiration and adds comfort
- Multilayer construction assures a leakproof glove
- Roughened grip with pinked cuff
- Length: 14 in. (35.6cm)
Comply with 21 CFR, 170-199.
|Interlock Cotton knit|
|chemical processing, Alkaline units at Petroleum refineries, Metal plating operations, hazardous material handling, hazmat and chemical spills|
|21 CFR 170-199|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok