MAPA Cobra FluoroSolv Gloves
Resist aromatic solvents
Manufacturer: MAPA 466428
Unsupported powder-free fluoroelastomer/nitrile gloves resist aromatic solvents, chloroform, and PCBs. Suitable for use in refineries, plating operations, laboratories, and hazardous material handling.
- Consist of a layer of black FluoroSolv fluoroelastomer polymer over a green, powder-free nitrile shell
- Two-tone layering serves as a visual wear indicator
- Nitrile layer also provides increased cut, puncture, and tear resistance
- Z-pattern texture channels chemicals away from glove surface, improving wet and dry grip
- Hand-specific and unlined with a flat cuff
- Embossed with size measurement for easy identification
- Style F-466 is 11 in. long (28cm), 15mil thick
- Style F-467 is 14 in. long (36cm), 25mil thick
Not for use with ketonic solvents.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok