Fisherbrand™ Maxima Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps - 115 V, 60 Hz
Fisherbrand™ Maxima rotary vane vacuum pumps extend service intervals due to robust materials and design features.
- Coating on pump internal components protect pump from aggressive chemicals. Increases service interval.
- Large oil reservoir dilutes aggressive chemicals. Increases service interval.
- Cooling system allows pump to run 10°C cooler than standard rotary vane pumps. The lower temperature leads to reduced chemical activity within the pump, slows down rates of oil consumption, extending service intervals.
- Anti-Suckback valve prevents oil from being sucked into application in the event of a power failure.
- Gas ballast minimizes condensation of vapors in pump
- Exhaust Filter, Funnel, and Hose Clamp are included in all Fisherbrand Maxima pump packages. 115V versions include US 115V cord. 230V verions include Shucko, UK, and US 230V Cord.
Warranty and Services
1 Year, Materials and Workmanship
|Exhaust Filter, Oil Fill Funnel, Hose Clamp|
|115 V, 60 Hz, 1 Ph, N.A. 115 V Plug|
|Inlet connection: NW25 or 3/4 in. ID Tubing|
|Vacuum Manifolds, Vacuum Oven, Mass Spectroscopy, Backing Turbo Pumps, Sputter Coater, Tube Furnace|
|22.4 x 8.1 x 11.4 in.|
|3 x 10-4 Torr|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok