PixCell Medical™ HemoScreen Analyzer
The PixCell™ Medical HemoScreen offers a true point-of-care solution for testing Complete Blood Count (CBC) with 5-part diff, providing lab-quality precision with a small-sized, simple diagnostic device. HemoScreen is the only CBC with 5-part diff that is FDA-cleared for point-of-care use.
Supplier: PixCell Medical™ HSFA30219
- Portable, automated hematology instrument used for the quantitative determination of Complete Blood Count (CBC) parameters.
- Measures 20 standard CBC parameters including 5-part leukocyte differential for venous and capillary whole blood specimens.
- Makes POC blood testing exceptionally simple using a disposable Sampler and Cartridge pairing (Test Kit).
- Test Kit includes all necessary reagents and requires no maintenance or calibration.
- Turnaround time is 5 minutes from test to result with the accuracy and precision of advanced central lab analyzers.
- For in vitro diagnostic use only.
|Autoread Plus Analyzer w/ Accessories|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok