Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Learn More

Mercury standard solution, for AAS, solution, 1 mg/ml Hg in 10% HNO3, ACROS Organics™

Click to view available options
Quantity:
100mL
500mL
Packaging:
Plastic bottle
The products indicated contain mercury. Don't put products containing mercury in the trash. Products containing mercury are to be recycled or disposed of as hazardous waste. Products containing mercury may be regulated by Local, State, or Federal Laws. Some products containing mercury are not available for sale in some states.
7783-34-8,7697-37-2,7732-18-5
H2HgN2O7
342.615
MFCD00011035
KVICROHOONHSRH-UHFFFAOYSA-N
3084029
mercury(2+);dinitrate;hydrate
[N+](=O)([O-])[O-].[N+](=O)([O-])[O-].O.[Hg+2]
The products indicated contain mercury. Don't put products containing mercury in the trash. Products containing mercury are to be recycled or disposed of as hazardous waste. Products containing mercury may be regulated by Local, State, or Federal Laws. Some products containing mercury are not available for sale in some states.
7783-34-8,7697-37-2,7732-18-5
H2HgN2O7
342.615
MFCD00011035
KVICROHOONHSRH-UHFFFAOYSA-N
3084029
mercury(2+);dinitrate;hydrate
[N+](=O)([O-])[O-].[N+](=O)([O-])[O-].O.[Hg+2]
For atomic adsorption spectroscopy
Concentration 990 to 1010μg/mL of Hg(2+) in 2 to 5% HNO3
Formula Weight 342.62
Physical Form Powder or Granules or Chunks
Grade AAS
Packaging Plastic bottle
Solubility Solubility in water: soluble.
Density 1.0200g/mL
Melting Point -3.0°C
Boiling Point 101.0°C
Color Black to Gray
Quantity 100mL
Specific Gravity 1.02
Chemical Name or Material Mercury standard solution, 1 mg/ml Hg in 10% HNO3
Show More Show Less

GHS H Statement
May be corrosive to metals.
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure if inhaled.

GHS P Statement
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.

Warning