Metro MetroMax High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Lab Cart
Using Metro's MetroMax High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Lab Cart for HPLC and other instrumentation allows for greater access during initial set up and maintenance of equipment.
Manufacturer: Metro HPLC2X3
Locking casters (SOLD SEPARATELY) keep equipment secured in place during normal use. The efficient use of vertical space requires less floor space and frees up valuable bench space for other applications. Carts are manufactured with corrosion resistant polymers for superior chemical resistance and include a LIFETIME warranty against rust and corrosion.
- Shelves adjust on 1 in. increments to accommodate your equipment needs
- Each unit includes (4) solid MetroMax shelves (with raised lip to contain spills) and (1) open grid shelf
- Shelf mats are removable for easy cleaning
- Shelves and posts have built in Microban antimicrobial product protection
- Each shelf supports 800 lbs. evenly distributed
- Total cart capacity determined by the casters (ORDERED SEPARATELY)
- Other sizes and configurations available, including stationary models
- Carts ship knocked down and assemble easily with no special tools
Casters are NOT included and must be ordered separately. Choose from swivel, brake and rigid casters with plated steel horns for non-corrosive environments. For corrosive environments (including routine exposure to cleaning agents) choose casters with polymer horns. For cart washing applications, choose stainless steel casters.
Slide out keyboard tray (model # KBX); Flat Mount Monitor Bracket and Cross Bar-chose based on shelf size (model # FM30X3, FM36X3, FM48X3); Bracket only (model # FMBX); Multi-outlet plug strip (model #PSX); Post-Mount Swing Arm for Flat Monitor (model FMAX); Post-Mount Cable/Tube Management Clips (model # TMX). Other accessories include shelf ledges and dividers and label holders
|4 Solid MetroMax shelves (with raised lip to contain spills) and open grid shelf|
|48 x 24 x 81 in. (121.9 x 61 x 228.8cm)|
|For high performance liquid chromatography applications|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok