Metro™ Starsys™ Preconfigured Mobile Workstation, Supply and Exchange Cart
Greater storage density in a smaller footprint
Manufacturer: Metro™ SXRDGS4
Advanced polymer-based system with internal extruded aluminum structural support. Starsys is a complete system of mobile and stationary units for storage, transportation and workstations that provide greater storage density in a smaller footprint.
- Polymer panels with Microban™ antimicrobial product protection will not rust, dent or chip and are easily cleaned and decontaminated
- Modular design utilizing single, double or triple wide structures permits easy change of components within a unit or between other units
- Side panels, drawer fronts and doors are all a light, neutral shade. Drawer and door handle color is specified as part of the specific model number
- Each drawer face has a 0.5 × 18.38 in. (1.3 × 46.7cm) polished area allowing for secure adhesion of DYMO #153 and Zebra #153 labels (not included)
- Optional accessories including drawer dividers provide a high level of organization with easy access to supplies
19-123-342 (Metro Model SXRDGS4)
- Double wide unit with drawers on left and door on right provides high density storage options in a lightweight mobile platform
- 45 in. height well suited for prep work or other task related functions
- Left side includes a total of six drawers; right side has 270° hinged door with two adjustable shelves
- Drawer sizes: three 3 in. polymer drawers; one 6 in. polymer drawer; two 9 in. polymer drawers
- Shelves adjust quickly and easily to accommodate virtually any size of supply package heights, to achieve maximum storage density
- Slate Blue door and drawer pulls
- Four attached 5 in. non-marking polyurethane tread casters allow for easy transport (Toe brakes on two front casters provide secure storage when not in use as a cart)
- Dimensions: 44.7H (1136mm) x 42.5W (1080mm) x 24.9 in.D
- Optional Accessories: Drawer Dividers
- Double wide unit with two full height doors. QwikSlot interior shelf support system for wire shelves.
- Ideal for high-density storage, linen transport, and supply replenishment.
- Four 36 × 39 in. (91.4 × 100cm) stationary wire shelves are easily removed and reconfigured by lifting off qwikSlot clips
- Taupe door pulls
- Dimensions: 78.3H (1990mm) x 42.5W (1080mm) x 27.9 in.D (709mm)
- Optional Accessories: Additional adjustable or full extension shelves; shelf dividers
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Preconfigured Mobile Workstation|
|Double wide unit with drawers on left and door on right provides high density storage options in a lightweight mobile platform, 45 in. H well suited for prep work or other task related functions, Left side includes a total of six drawers, right side has 270° hinged door with two adjustable shelves, three 3 in. Polymer drawers, 6 in. Polymer drawer, two 9 in. Polymer drawers, Shelves adjust quickly and easily to accommodate virtually any size of supply package heights, to achieve maximum storage density, Slate Blue door and drawer pulls|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok