Mettler Toledo DMi145-SC Silver Ring Sensor for Chloride Titrations
High electrolyte flow from the diaphragm enables chloride detection to ppm accuracy in alcoholic solutions. Mettler Toledo DMi145-SC is a Plug-and-play combined silver ring electrode with a movable easy-to-clean sleeve junction for precipitation titrations.
Manufacturer: Mettler Toledo 51109531
- Sensor chip
- Ceramic frit junction
- Pure silver sensing element ARGENTHAL reference system
- Refillable reference electrolyte (1 mol/L KNO3)
- Sulphide content of green and black liquor in the pulp and paper industry
- Silver content of silver alloys
- Salt content (rock salt, NaCl) in ketchup, food, vegetable juices
|0°F to 176°F|
|0°C to 80°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok