Mettler Toledo DO308 Karl Fischer Drying Oven
Allows easy and accurate water determination of solid or viscous samples. Mettler Toledo Drying Ovens are for use with volumetric or coulometric Karl Fischer titrators.
Manufacturer: Mettler Toledo 51371200
Easy and fast manual handling
- Easy handling for left- and right-handed operators
- Sample exchange and sample transport into the heated zone of the oven is provided for by simple transport system with magnetic guide rod attached to glass sample boat
- Equilibrium conditions are quickly reached
- Cold and hot zone can be purged separately with dry carrier gas using stopcock
- Ambient moisture introduced during sample exchange or addition via sleeve opening is quickly carried away; stable drift is reached within short period of time
- No need to remove transfer tube from titration cell after switching off the oven; just open stopcock to avoid contamination of oven due to underpressure
- Different temperature ranges can be preprogrammed in one cycle
- Safety is further improved by automatic shutdown after analysis is completed
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Mettler Toledo volumetric or coulometric Karl Fischer titrators|
|V20 Volumetric and C20 Coulometric Karl Fischer titrators|
|Footprint housing: 256 x 180mm|
|Karl Fischer Drying Oven|
|All necessary parts including the drying unit with gas flow measurement. If purging with dry air is desired, an optional air pump is available|
|40° to 300°C; ±5°C at 300°C|
|accurate water determination of solid or viscous samples|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok