METTLER TOLEDO™ EasyPlus Easy pH Titrator
Used to automate and speed up simple acid/base titrations. The EasyPlus Easy pH Titrator is ideal for the determining the acidity content of beverages, alkalinity of cleaning reagents and chemicals, free fatty acid content of cooking oils, and alkalinity (m-value) and acidity (p-value) of water.
Manufacturer: METTLER TOLEDO™ 30060041
- Swiss design and construction in accordance with highest software and hardware standards
- High quality component construction, capable of enduring harsh laboratory conditions
- Small design capable of performing any basic titration with ease
- Built-in iTitrate™ intelligence requires few parameters to be set before the instrument is ready for titration
- Gives accurate, reproducible and repeatable results
- Shows results automatically which are stored and are available for print or transfer to EasyDirect™ software
- Smartphone-style Apps design is used to control all major instrument functions making it easy to use
- LongClick™ helps to start the last analysis run without always navigating the routine analyses
- EasySetup guides steps for installation and programming
- Simple and intuitive navigation speaks 14 different languages including Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Portuguese and English
- Reduces training time with the help of App style user interface while increasing work speed and simplicity
- Meets all acid/base titration needs
|4.10/9.21/11.00; 1.68/4.00/10.01; 1.680/4.003/12.460; or User defined|
|BNC, USB A, USB B, Mini-DIN, RCA|
|Potentiometric - acid/base titrations|
|Easy pH Titrator|
|Variable or fixed value|
|10 mL, 20 mL (Standard delivery), or 50 mL|
|Max. 80% at 31°C|
|39.2°F to 104°F|
|100 to 240V ±10%|
|0 to 14|
|EG11-BNC sensor pH aqueous, EasyPlus burette 20mL, EasyPlus tubing set instrument, EasyStir GT, EasyPlus titration head GT, EasyPlus drying tube, valve, bottle head, insert set titration head GT, burette cover set|
|Maximum number of samples in a series is 5. When choosing this option the mean value and RSD is calculated.|
|Export via USB, USB Printer|
|100 to 240V ±10% 50/60Hz|
|4°C to 40°C|
Buy METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments, you’ll get up to $2,000 to spend on accessories.
Combine your purchase of qualifying METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments to earn more.
Buy qualifying METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments, get up to $2,000 to spend on accessories.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok