Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Mettler Toledo NewClassic MS Semi-Micro Balances
Precise results, efficient handling and space saving
Manufacturer: Mettler Toledo 11142056
- HRT (HiRes Technology) includes two built-in weights, for constant accuracy over the entire weighing range
- Clever ErgoDoor draft shield saves time; right door can be opened from the left side and vice versa
- Needs 30% less operational space as split draft shield doors do not project beyond the balances
- FACT: Fully automatic time- and temperature-controlled internal adjustment
- Easy running of balance diagnostics tests (e.g., keypad test, repeatability test)
- RS-232 to connect to PC, printer or bar code reader; USB to connect to PC
- SmartTrac shows how much of the entire weighing range has been used
- Programmable keys for shortcut access to preferred application
- Protection of main balance configurations against manipulation
- Protective-cover encloses entire housing, protecting balances from stains and scratches
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|50 to 86°F|
|Semi micro analytical balance|
|UL, CSA, OIML|
|Weighing cell with two internal calibration weight|
|Die-cast Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Plastic|
|10 to 30°C|
|35.8 x 24.7 x 33.1cm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok