Micro Essential Lab pHIZATEST™ Nitrazine Indicator Paper
Phenaphthazine 4.5–7.5 nitrazine indicator paper has been trusted by hospitals and physicians worldwide for more than 50 years.
Manufacturer: Micro Essential Lab 934
- The economical alternative to higher priced nitrazine papers
- Test papers give instant, easy-to-read results, with clear, bright matches at 0.5 intervals from pH 4.5 to 7.5
- Color charts are lab-tested for precision accuracy
- An FDA-listed medical test product, used in hospitals and doctor’s offices around the world
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Each kit consists of a 15 ft. x 1/4 in. roll of premium test paper in a handy dispenser with matching color chart
|4.5 to 7.5|
|Nitrazine Indicator Paper|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok