Micro Essential Lab Hydrion™ Sanitizer: Chlorine Test Strip
Provides a simple, reliable and economical means to measure quarternary concentration of ammonium, chlorine and iodine sanitizer solutions
Supplier: Micro Essential Lab CM 240
- Hydrion Lo Ion Quat Test Kit: one 15-foot roll of test paper, matching color chart, two sample tubes with caps, an extra roll of test paper and a laminated color chart
- Hydrion Quat Test Paper: each carton contains 10 kits, each consisting of a 15-foot roll of test paper and matching color chart
Federal, State and Local health regulations require users of Quaternary Ammonium Sanitizer Solutions to have appropriate test kits available to verify the strength of sanitizer solutions. Sanitizer solutions are essential in the food service industry to ensure that sanitizers are at the proper concentration specified by the individual manufacturer.
Chlorine Test (FS Cat. No. 15-420-2Q)
- For chlorine sanitizing solutions
- Measures 10 to 200ppm
- Color matches at 10-50-100-200ppm
- Two - 15 ft. (4.6m) rolls of test paper
|To measure the concentration of free available chlorine in sanitizing solutions|
|15 ft. roll of test paper and matching color chart, plus 1 additional refill roll|
|Chlorine Test Strip|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok