GVS™ Microbiological Monitor
Microbiological Monitors are single use, pre-sterilized 100 mL filtering and culturing device with fixed Nitrocellulose membrane. For monitoring contaminants in liquid samples. After sample is filtered, nutrient liquid media is added and the unit is converted into a Petri dish for culturing.
Supplier: GVS™ 10497600
A complete system solution for liquid sample preparation with measured filter funnel, base, pad, membrane, removable lid and plug.
- Analytical Funnel: The membrane can be removed and transferred to a Petri dish.
- Microbiological Monitor: The membrane is fixed to the unit.
- Single use, pre-sterilized filtering units with welded fixed membranes and culturing devices 47 mm or 56 mm Nitrocellulose Membrane, sterile, for faster flow rates.
- With no need for flaming or sterilization, GVS monitors cut multiple steps out of the testing process, saving your lab up to 70% in preparation time.
- These ready-to-use 100 ml units are suited for monitoring contaminants in all types of samples, from raw materials to finished products.
Features and Benefits:
- Rapid testing: With no need to sterilize funnels or filter base between samples, testing time can be reduced by up to 70%
- No flaming required: Combined filtration unit minimizes the risk of cross-contamination
- All-in-one system: Filtration unit easily converts to a Petri dish, which can be labeled and incubated for culturing
- Reduced contamination: Single-use materials virtually eliminate cross-contamination between funnel and membrane
- Reproducible results: All-in-one filtration unit reduces the chance of external error
- Easy handling: Ready-to-use, pre-sterilized monitors are simple to use
Microbiological analysis of: Potable water, Beer and wine, Waste water, Dairy products, Soft drinks, Other Liquid samples
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok