Micronova™ MegaSwat™ Adapter and Mop Covers
Micronova™'s lightweight, blade style, flexible mop adapter, with a choice of mop covers, is uniquely designed to clean around, under and behind heavy processing equipment and calibrated apparatus in the lab and cleanroom.
Manufacturer: Micronova™ QDMS16
The Micronova™ MegaSwat™ blade style mop is lightweight and features a flexible blade that is uniquely designed to glide around, under and behind heavy equipment. Use wet or dry, the mop covers are available in microfiber and either smooth or textured polyester for specialized cleaning.
- Blade style mops easily glide under and behind equipment
- Covers available in three fabric options, with or without a foam interior
- NovaPoly — 100% smooth knit polyester provides excellent disinfectant dispersal
- PolySorb — 100% textured polyester for removing residues and dispersing disinfectant
- Microfiber — 80% polyester, 20% polyamide, highly absorbent and effective wet or dry.
- Available in various lengths
- Designed for use with SSU series QD handles
- Compatible with alcohol and strong disinfectants
- Launderable for reuse
|Single bagged and packaged 6 per case.|
|MS6 Megaswat series covers and SSU series handles|
|Item may be laundered and reused. Care should be taken to fully eliminate disinfectants prior to reuse or steam sterilization. Water or Dryer temperature should not exceed 180°C.|
|Cleaning and Sanitizing in and around process and lab equipment|
|HDPE, Stainless Steel (304 electropolished)|
|5.1 x 40.6 cm (2 x 16 in.)|