Micronova NovaSorb PolyCellulose Irradiated String Mop
This irradiated, highly absorbent and lightweight, flat-strand string mop features a polyester/cellulose disposable material that outperforms standard cotton and rayon mops and is designed to cover large surface areas quickly and efficiently.
Manufacturer: Micronova CRMSLBIR
The Micronova Irradiated NovaSorb PolyCellulose String Mop is ideal for single use, featuring a non-woven blend of 55% polyester and 45% cellulose disposable material. Designed for use with MH-1 or MHC-1 handles, or QDMH-1 frame with SSU series handles. Gamma irradiated for aseptic environments.
- Irradiated polyester-cellulose flat-strand string mop
- Highly absorbent and lightweight
- Made from 55% polyester and 45% cellulose disposable material
- Economically designed for single use in controlled environments
- Outperforms standard cotton and rayon mops
- Covers large surface areas quickly and efficiently
- For use with MH-1 or MHC-1 handles, or QDMH-1 frame with SSU series handles
- Holds up to strong disinfectants and common cleaning solutions
- Gamma irradiated for aseptic environments
|Floor Cleaning and Sanitization in Cleanrooms and Controlled Environments|
|Store at ambient temperature|
|200 Denier Polyester 55%, Cellulose 45%|