BrandTech BRANDplates cellGrade 384-well Cell Culture Microplates
Standard plate for the cultivation of adherent cell lines with hydrophillic surface.
Manufacturer: BrandTech 781982
- Polystyrene construction
- Lids included
- Standard plate for the cultivation of adherent cell lines
- PS-surface with different chemical groups, such as carboxyl and hydroxyl groups, that are freely accessible
- Surface is hydrophilic compared with non-treated PS
- Serum components are easily bound onto the freely accessible chemical groups, allowing an indirect adhesion of cells
- Clearly distinguishable through the color code: orange, embossed alphanumeric coding for 96-well standard plates
- Free from endotoxins, DNase, DNA, RNase, non-cytotoxic
|Cultivation of adherent cell lines|
|Carboxyl and Hydroxyl Groups|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok