MicroGuard MP™ Microporous Coveralls with Attached Hood and Boot
These Microporous Coveralls with Attached Hood and Boot deliver protection and comfort through a strong and durable fabric in a suit designed for worker comfort.
Manufacturer: MicroGuard MP™ 8019S
DescriptionThese Microporous Coveralls are as comfortable as they are safe. Our state-of-the-art lamination technology allows for maximum breathability. A soft non-woven fabric combined with a microporous film allows moisture vapor to escape, so you stay cool even in hot or damp environments. An attached hood and boots provide full-body protection from head to toe. This coverall offers base-level protection against light liquid splashes and nonhazardous particulates providing the optimal balance of comfort, durability, and protection.
- Roomy, seamless shoulder area resists tears and provides more protection in key exposure areas.
- Wider, gusseted crotch gives wearer more room to move in all directions without ripping fabric.
- Elastic back stretches with user for more comfort and better tear resistance.
- Elastic wrists and ankles offer a snug fit and help keep dust and other contaminants out.
- Attached hood provides additional protection of neck and shoulders.
- Environmentally friendly - can be recycled after use.
|Zipper with storm flap|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok