Honeywell Miller Turbo T-BAK Tie-Back Personal Fall Limiter
Tie-back safely with the retractable Miller Turbo T-BAK. This Tie-Back Personal Fall Limiter (PFL) is designed to tie-back anywhere along the lifeline for 100% tie-off fall protection. Turbo T-BAK PFL with a 17D-1 steel twist-lock carabiner.
Manufacturer: Honeywell MFLT2/7.5FT
- 7.5 ft (2.3m) Working Capacity user-rated to a 400 lb (181kg) Capacity
- Cost-effective alternative to tie-back shock-absorbing lanyards
- All-in-one, self-retracting lifeline/anchorage connector design reduces equipment required on the job site
- Designed for anchoring below a user's harness back D-ring for greater safety
- Integrated shock absorber especially designed for tie-back applications with load indicator device
- Only 24-inches (.62m) or less of lifeline extends out of the housing when the unit is fully retracted
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI, CSA and CE standards, including the ANSI Z359.1 requirement
- The new Twin Turbo D-Ring Connector easily adapts two Miller Turbo T-BAK PFLs for continuous 100% tie-off fall protection
Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI, CSA and CE standards, including the ANSI Z359.1 requirement
|Turbo T-BAK™ Personal Fall Limiter|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok