Honeywell Miller Twin Turbo Fall Protection System with Twin Turbo G2 Connector
Easily adapts two lightweight Miller TurboLite or Turbo T-BAK Personal Fall Limiters (PFLs) for continuous 100% tie-off fall protection. This 6 ft. model features steel rebar hooks and has 3,600 lb. gate strength.
Manufacturer: Honeywell MFLC4Z7/6FT
- Better alternative to double-leg lanyards: Reduces fall clearance requirements for use in more applications
- PFLs swivel independently: Provides ultimate worker mobility and prevents webbing from twisting and binding in the unit
- Lightest-weight Twin Connector on the market: Increases productivity by reducing worker fatigue
- Superior durability: Corrosion resistant aluminum connector teamed with high-impact nylon result in a longer product life
- Superior safety: Webbing Retainer Clip rotates freely to prevent unintentional opening of carabiner gate during a fall increases worker safety
- D-Pad Clip: Maintains harness adjustment while working by keeping the harness webbing and D-Pad in place
- Twin Turbo G2 Connector: Meets all applicable standards including OSHA, ANSI and CSA
- Connects to harness webbing below the D-ring: Frees harness D-ring for rescue and connection to an overhead Self-Retracting Lifeline
- Webbing Retainer Clip offers generous webbing slot: Accommodates thicker webbing designs for more versatility and allows for easy insertion of webbing
Meets all applicable standards including OSHA, ANSI and CSA
Meets OSHA 1910.66 and OSHA 1926.502 (d); ANSI A10.32 and ANSI Z359.12-2009; CSA Z259.12-11 Class I requirements.
|Twin Turbo™ G2 Connector System|
|Steel rebar hooks, 3,600 lb. gate-strength|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok