3B Scientific™ Mini Human Skeleton “Shorty” With Painted Muscles - includes 3B Smart Anatomy
Mini human skeleton delivers all the anatomical details and structures in half the size.
Supplier: 3B Scientific™ A18/5
3B Smart Anatomy is now included with any 3B Scientific anatomy model.
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIPP: you will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge.
- Skull can be removed and disassembled into three parts (skullcap, base of skull, mandible)
- Arms and legs are removable
- Hip joints are specially mounted so their natural rotation can be demonstrated
- Portrayal of the muscle origins (red) and insertions (blue) on the left half
- Muscles are numbered
- Skeleton can be taken off of the base when required
|Model, Human Skeleton|
|Study of human anatomy|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok