Invitrogen™ MitoTracker™ Red CMXRos Dye, for flow cytometry
Mitotracker™ dyes for flow cytometry are cell permeant reagents that label mitochondria in live cells. Provided at an optimized concentration with protocols for flow cytometry to allow for more precise analysis with both conventional and spectral flow cytometry.
Supplier: Invitrogen™ M46752
- Cell permeant reagents that label mitochondria in live cells
- Dyes are provided at an optimized concentration with protocols for flow cytometry to allows for more precise analysis with both conventional and spectral flow cytometry
- Simply incubate cells in the recommended dye concentration for flow cytometry, which passively diffuses across the plasma membrane and accumulates in active mitochondria
- Bright colors allow for easy detection of mitochondria using flow cytometry without the need for special filters
- Dyes are consistent, reliable, and stable allowing for the generation of high-quality data
- Optimized for flow cytometry use with all essential reagents for labeling mitochondria in a single kit
- Dissolve a vial of dye in anhydrous DMSO to provide enough dye for 20 assays
- A range of available colors are detected with standard flow cytometry filters
|5 x 20 tests|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok