Fisherbrand™ Model 12 Centrifuge V2
Pre-programmed to provide high performance STAT processing of gel or non-gel tubes to meet the needs of the most demanding lean laboratories. Fisherbrand Model 12 Centrifuge has a high g-force capability can provide 3-minute sample separation to make your lab even more efficient.
- High RPM... up to (5100 RPM) and high g-force capability (4000×g)
- Patented swing-out 2-stage horizontal rotor design incorporates a unique test tube holder that produces the ideal horizontally separated samples
- Illuminated lid which can communicate the status of the centrifuge (running or finished) to technicians far across the room
- LED lights indicate two pre-programmed cycle settings and one custom setting:
- 3 min.
- 5 min.
- Clear lid for safe observation of samples and optical calibration of speed
- Locking lid allows entry into the centrifuge only after the rotor has completely stopped
- Push-button operation
- Lid safety switch that prevents the centrifuge from operating unless the lid is closed and latched
- Tube holders are made from carbon fiber reinforced composite materials for high strength and durability.
- Removable rotor core for easy cleaning
- Cool–Flow air flow design that prevents overheating of samples
- Brushless DC motor: years of operation with no routine maintenance
- 2-year warranty
|1 to 30 minutes|
|3 pre-set cycles|
|12 x 3mL, 12 x 4mL, 12 x 5mL, or 12 x 6mL|
|4,000 x G|
|100/240V ±10% 50/60Hz|
|34 lb (15kg)|
|1/2 H.P. Brushless DC|
|Swing-out 2-stage horizontal rotor|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok