Scigen Modified Harris Hematoxylin Stain
A regressive or progressive stain depending on your desired staining results, mercury-free, alcohol-free, no filtering required.
Supplier: Scigen 7111
- Modified Harris Hematoxylin produces excellent nuclear staining, nuclear chromatin is stained a crisp blue-purple with exceptional detail
- Standard staining times range from 0.5 minutes to 3 minutes.
- Staining intensity is controlled by increasing time increments by 30 seconds
- Does not stain mucin
- Does not form a metallic sheen or solids (precipitate), no filtering required
Mercury free formulation
- Certified biological stain
- Manufactured using ISO 13485 and FDA quality systems
|Traceable Certififed Biological Stain|
|Used in both regressive and progressive methods in histology and cytology preparations|
|Modified Harris Hematoxylin|
|Light Resistant Bottle|
|Room Temperature, Dark Storage|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 2 Years
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
FOR IN VITRO LABORATORY USE POISON: NOT FOR DRUG, FOOD, OR HOUSEHOLD USE